Thursday, July 19, 2012

LAME...


that's the only word I have for it...


Lately I have been wheezy and I wasn't really sure what was bothering me.  I thought it might of been my acid reflux acting up again because sometimes it makes it hard for me to breath, but it felt a little different.  And it always seemed to be during certain times of the day.  After a few weeks of not knowing what's the matter with me, I realized something while watching Noah play.

I am allergic to Noah's toy, Sophie.

Yes, I have known for years that I am allergic to latex, but it never occurred to me that my baby's toys were going to kill me.  I guess this is my form of a PSA?!?  Look at your children's toys and inspect them.  Make sure they won't hurt your baby and also make sure they won't hurt you!  Yes, that might mean that something costs a few extra dollars, but isn't it worth it to you?

So now I am on the hunt for the perfect squeaky, chewy toy that Noah will love... and I still don't want to get rid of Sophie because she is SO CUTE and he loves her so much.  I guess every time Noah plays with her I will just have to wash him immediately, and then wash myself after touching both the toy and the baby...

Never a dull moment, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD