Saturday, July 21, 2012

and on a completely separate note

...i
......miss
............him


I get weekly updates from a parenting forum about the ages of my babies and what developmental mile stones they should be going through, etc, etc.

Mason would be 21 months old.  He would be running, jumping, hitting, pushing and biting.  He would be pushing all the parameters... pre-terrible twos.

It's weird.  I can't imagine everything I am missing... I just know that I am missing everything. 

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to think and wonder what our babies would be doing right now, what little outfits, what sounds and words they'd be making, how they'd be sleeping and which book would soothe them to sleep.

    I know just what you mean....We can't possibly imagine it all, but we do know that we're missing it all.

    Mason...I wish he was with you still. I wish you had both of your beautiful boys. I'm sorry, Christa. Love to you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD