Friday, June 15, 2012

project 366: june 8-14




1.  I still haven't had a chance to make a post about Noah's diapering situation, but you have probably noticed he is cloth diapered.  I purchased a fabric that is well-known and loved in the diapering community and made some of my own pre-folds.  This was taken at 6 o'clock in the evening after a full afternoon of sewing.
2.  This is a shot of a view of my Saturday.  Jonathan, Gus, Noah and Fiona.  No, we didn't get another dog... we were doggie sitting for some friends of ours.  It was a fun day.
3.  The best bit of my day is watching Noah and Jonathan interact with one another.  I especially love it because I get as many bathroom breaks as I like unlike during the rest of my day. ;-)
4.  Our new apartment has the most boring front door, but that's what the subject for the day was... so I obliged and tried my best to make it look a tad bit more interesting.
5.  This is a view from a low angel. Shot at my friend's little bungalow... aren't the colors in that rug just delicious?
6.  Oddly enough, I didn't have to stage this... I was actually working on a little art project for  Father's Day.  It's fun to get messy and crafty!
7.  Things take so much more time than they used to.  Here Noah is trying to help me wrap Jonathan's father's day gift.  Something that would normally take me 10ish minutes too me half an hour... I hear it only gets worse. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD