Tuesday, April 24, 2012

weekly Noah: twelve




holy cow we're moving into the twelfth week!  Noah is changing SO much every day that I can hardly keep up.  He smiles all the time now... as long as he isn't dirty or hungry (hah) and at people other than me and Jonathan, which is so sweet! He has some pretty interesting noises going on these days... like a cross between squawking and wooting?  Are there even such noises?  Sometimes it reminds me of construction workers who whistle at women while they cross the street.  hmmmm... hope that's not what he's going for.  

He weighed around 11 pounds 6 ounces at his last weigh-in and I feel as though he has grown a few more inches because when I wear him in his sling his legs are dangling much lower than they used to which I assume means lengthening. 

We have taken a step backwards in the sleep department, which makes for super loooooong days for me, but I am hoping he will re-regulate himself pretty quickly and I will be back to 4.5 hour naps at night.  

This Thursday, Noah and I leave for Dallas again to attend my friend Tiffany's wedding party.  We are super excited to see family and friends for the second time in a month!

Here are a bunch of photos from this week...














2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, these photos are so precious. Noah is quite photogenic! Can't wait to see him in person soon.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks more and more like Jonathan and his eyes are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD