
I decided to combine last weeks photos with the last two days of the month rather than have two separate posts...makes things a tad bit easier for me ;-).
1. Visited our new dentist last week and ordered a whitening kit since I am no longer pregnant and I can do things like that again. This photo was taken the day the kit came in.
2. Swiss Chard, black bean, and tomato dish. TO DIE FOR!
3. This is a photo of something (or rather someone) that I am grateful for. Mr. Noah Grey is such a wonderful blessing in our lives.
4. On Wednesday, I was finally able to get out for a long walk and enjoy the beach that is practically in our back yard. Anyways, since it's spring there are so many gorgeous flowers in bloom and these beautiful purple flowers were found when I looked down over a cliff.
5. Same area as Wednesday, I was able to capture a beautiful shot of a very whimsical tree (I believe it's a eucalyptus). Anyways it did an amazing job of naturally showcasing the shadows and it looked fantastic once I added a black and white filter to it.
6. My first full day in Dallas, I caught lunch with my in-laws at La Duni at North Park shopping center. I am still smacking my lips it was so delicious!
7. Saturday afternoon I hung out with family and we went to the restaurant Smoke. The subject was supposed to be 1 o'clock. At 1 o'clock my nephew Liam was using the booth as leverage to hold down my sister. It was pretty hilarious!
8. an interesting circular bowl from a mexican restaurant in Dallas.
9. This is an angel medallion that mother gave me. It is symbolic of our sweet baby Mason who is heaven. My mom brought this to Mason's grave and took a photo of it there and then gave it to me since I cannot visit his grave very often. It's a piece of him I can take with me wherever I go. It's sweet, but it definitely makes me sad that I can't be there to visit him in person.
0 comments:
Post a Comment