Monday, April 02, 2012

Project 366: March 29-31


This photograph collection only has three because the OCD part of me did not want to mix March and April, but now that I am thinking about it, it doesn't even matter.  Anyways, even though it was a short assignment, I only used my phone camera once out of the three shots, which I feel is quite an accomplishment.  Unfortunately, Noah ended up being the subject of all three photographs, which even though I love love love taking photos of him, I promised that I would try to branch out and take photographs of things other than my darling offspring.  I guess that means I REALLY need to get out of the house more often so that all of my 366's aren't revolving around him.

This next week will have images partly in Los Angeles and partly in Dallas, so hopefully I will be able to have more creativity.  Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD