Thursday, March 29, 2012

3, 539 minutes

That's how long Mason was in our lives.  That's 2 days 10 hours and 59 minutes.  How could such a short life have such a profound impact on a person?  How could his little self change my life forever?  His very existence makes everything else my life so much more meaningful, including this little baby I have sitting in my arms.  It makes every breath, eyelash and dirty diaper the absolute best thing that could have happened in my life.  I am savoring every second because I didn't get that chance with our Mason.  I am trying so hard to soak up every inch of this child because I don't want to miss what I am already missing. And boy do I miss that boy... our sweet sweet boy.

3 comments:

  1. You break my heart... Is it okay with you if I share this post with my friends who just lost their two week old?
    Love.
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dottie, you may always share my blog with others. I want it available for those who are going through a loss. It's tough and no one should feel alone in their thoughts. Please let your friends know how deeply I hurt for them and that I wish them peace and love in this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss our little Mason too. I am so thankful for your blog. Your willingness to share your sadness, your joy, your health issues and your thoughts is comforting and inspiring to me and others.

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD