Wednesday, April 04, 2012

weekly Noah: nine



Good grief things are going so fast! Noah, my little man, is nine weeks old. He is making even more noises than last week, which is crazy to see that just in a week's time he is transforming. He is starting to smile more and more(even at strangers). And finally, he is starting to appreciate tummy time and I can leave him on the floor playing for small amounts of time. His eyes are the most beautiful blue and he uses them to follow us around the room. He has been quite the little fuss this past week, but I am going to chalk it up to a jump in his development. Today we will take Noah's first outside of mommy's tummy airplane ride. He will meet most of his family. He will get to meet some of our best friends and he will get to see the city where Jonathan and I grew up.


I am so excited to share so much with him in his ninth week!  I promise I will try to photo document as much as possible so you can see all the fun times!

Oh and here are some photos and videos of what's been going on this past week (sorry for those of you who also follow me on facebook and have to see these again).





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD