Wednesday, March 28, 2012

weekly Noah: eight

HOLY COW... 8 weeks and getting cuter by the second!  We had our 2 month check-up this morning; Noah weighs 10lbs 5 1/2 oz (12th percentile). and is 22 inches long(5th percentile).  He got his first set of immunizations (one in each thigh), which absolutely broke my heart.  He seemed okay after a while, but then after a few hours, the soreness must have set in and he is a wreck.  I hate how upset he is, but I want him to be safe from all of those childhood diseases out there, so it's a necessary evil.  Last night, I was finally able to capture Noah rolling.  He has been doing for a few weeks, but it was always random and I never had the camera.  Now he pretty much does it every time we lay him on his tummy.    He has also started to smile and coo more frequently, which is so amazing to see and hear.  I love too see his eyes light up and those gums flapping around. SO PRECIOUS!

Anyways, here is a video of our little Nono rolling and some other photos from this week.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD