Wednesday, March 28, 2012

project 366: march 22-28




Well... I am pretty proud of myself this week! I was able to get out the nice camera three days in a row!  That's really a big deal since Noah has been taking up so much of my time and I usually only have my cell phone camera on me.

Anyways, I had someone ask me the other day what type of camera I use and I wanted to share that I actually use two different cameras.  The "nice" one I use is my Pentax K-r and it is digital SLR that is bright red.  Jonathan gave me this camera for Christmas and it is fun to play around with.  I keep telling myself I am going to learn how to properly use this camera, but I have NO idea when this will actually occur.  The second camera I use is my iphone 4 camera and I usually use the editing app called instagram.  If you have an iphone or android phone, you should definitely look into getting this app because it has the potential to make your boring photos very fancy!  If you want to follow me on instagram, my username is chriata or you can click HERE and check it out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD