Well... my little guy is not so little any more... or at least not to me. He's in the double digits weight wise and already grown 4.5(maybe more) inches from his birth length. He is starting to make some of the cutest little noises, but he also knows how to wail quite a bit when mommy isn't giving him the attention that he wants. I am working really hard to get some more photos of him smiling, buuuut it seems that he is like his daddy and doesn't want anyone to have proof that he does, in fact, smile. He is also becoming quite the little mover... he flops and kicks around and if you put him on his tummy he will do the worm across the floor. It's pretty interesting to see and I will try to catch it on camera sometime. We are still working on Mr. Fussy's ability to go down to sleep on his own, but Mommy can't stand a crying baby, so he usually ends up sleeping on me at some part during the night, whether that be on the couch, in our bed or while I am walking him around the house. Needless to say, I am getting used to very little sleep as we try to get Noah used to more sleep. haha
Next week we have Noah's 8 week check up and I think his first round of shots. Prayers please that he handles them well and that I don't run out of the room crying while he gets poked and prodded.
Here are some more photos from this week.







He has such pretty hair!
ReplyDeleteomg he is such a handsome little man!! he really looks like a blend of you two in this one :) what a dignified looking dude!
ReplyDelete