Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Project 366: March 1-7




This week has been a doozie and I barely made it by the skin of my teeth!  Normally I would be taking a few walks a day and plotting photos or doing a project or something, but I have been lucky to even go to the bathroom some days.  Mr. Noah is in that... I don't want to be left alone or put down phase.  I honestly don't know how it developed (more about this on the weekly Noah, which is late... SORRY).

Anyways, I feel as though I failed in this weeks 366.  Not because I didn't get to take the photos, but because I was literally frantically running around the house in my underwear trying to fulfill an assignment.  I don't want this project to be that way.  I want to enjoy it and not feel as though it's a burden...  but right now, Noah takes precedence, so sometimes my creativity will be lacking.

Anyways, here is this months topics from fatmumslim for reference.




Oh and in other news... this is my 100th post on the blog. ..HURRAY!
Isn't that super exciting?  I think so... I have really enjoyed writing and sharing my thoughts and hopefully you and others have enjoyed reading those thoughts.  Lots of Blog Love!! xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Christa. And congrats on your 100th post!

    I'm glad Noah is doing so well. He's very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD