
This past week I was only able to get my real camera out a few times ( I think I just plain forgot about it most of the time), but I did remember to take photos at least. I remembered to include February 29th in the photo collection. I don't know why, but forgetting it was in the back of my mind all week long. I am looking forward to March and all the interesting photos that are coming my way. Maybe I will be able to play around with my new camera more and figure out what all the buttons do. I have a few books that I have and I have been reading over them to see if I can gain some insight, but honestly, I don't learn well that way. When it comes to learning something technical like using a camera, learning a new computer program or building a book shelf, I learn better by watching someone else do it. That's why pinterest makes me so happy because everyone is sharing their visual how-tos! If you have any great camera how-to sites with lovely video or photographic demos just send them my way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment