Wednesday, February 01, 2012

February 1st

Wow, I cannot believe that it is already February 1st.  And yep... I'm still pregnant!  There were so many days and moments I felt that for sure we would have ourselves a January baby, but we have been blessed and he is still cooking!  I am so amazed by every single miracle God has bestowed upon us and I pray that there are many more to come.

Today I am 38 weeks and 2 days (again, this is according to my doctor's notes) and I am feeling LARGE and IN CHARGE.  Every day I can feel myself grow another inch and have just a little more trouble getting around.  I am trying to be patient and wait on our little HeMac, but every twitch and pinch makes me think, "Oh this could be it!" and keeps me so anxious and excited.  It hasn't happened yet and you will all know when he does get here.  No worries!

Pray that he gets here soon because I am SO ready to love all over his little hands, face and feet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD