Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Year 2011

I know this post is a little behind since it is 3 days into January, but I have been working on a few other things and it just slipped my mind that I should do a post.

2011 totally kicked my butt in so many ways.  I guess it was the year of learning.  I learned how to come back to LA despite how paralyzed with grief and afraid I was of being here.  I learned with to live through pain, keep smiling, keep moving.   I met many amazing people.  I started exercising and taking better care of my body.  I learned more about how to be proactive in my health care.  I learned as much as I could about how we could start a family.  I learned to interview doctors and be cautious.  I learned we were expecting our 2nd baby.  I learned how to trust in Him through this pregnancy even though I am scared 100% of the time.  I learned so much about sewing, creating and inventing.  I learned that my husband is a genius (I already knew this, but I am constantly RElearning this piece of information about him).  I learned my dog actually was house trained, but that I was not trained to respond to his cues.  I learned that more than anything I want to keep on learning and growing and fighting to keep going.  Lastly, I learned that I can do all these things and still miss our baby, Mason even though it hurts sometimes.

So long 2011, thank you for teaching me so much about myself.

This is me and one of my besties, Rachel, at the Standard Hotel on New Years Eve (It was also her birthday).

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Despite all the heartbreak, you embraced the positive and found ways to grow. 2012 is going to be positively amazing, I know it! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD