Wednesday, December 28, 2011

loss

A friend from my youth just experienced the loss of her baby.  I am so overwhelmed with pain and emotion for her.  I had prayed so hard that no one would EVER have to feel this sorrow that I carry around on my back, but I know she is pained beyond compare and there is nothing that can be done to undo it.

If you get a chance, please pray for her, her husband and her family.  Pray for comfort, strength and peace that passes all understanding.

1 comment:

  1. Becca (White) EdwardsJanuary 10, 2012 at 6:33 PM

    Thank you Christa. We appreciate it. I just read your page about Mason and found myself reliving everything that we've been through. Your experience sounds very similar to mine. The doctors determined that I suffered from HELLP Syndrome. Unfortunately it got to Caleb first, but if I hadn't gone in when I did, it could have been fatal for me. He saved me! I pray that I can get to a place where I can find happiness again and we can get pregnant again. Your story gives me hope! I pray that you have a beautiful, happy and healthy little man!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD