Thursday, December 29, 2011

33 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 33 weeks

Size of Baby: he should weigh just about 4lbs or a little over

Total Weight Gain:  20lbs

Maternity Clothes: yep...it's out of CONTROL.

Gender: boy

Movement: he's moving like crazy... punching, kicking and attacking all of my insides.  He is head down (yay!), but there is not much space left in there.  I can't imagine how Chelsea McCown has two of these little buggers inside of her... it's INSANE how stuffed I feel!  

Sleep: still not much.  I am pretty uncomfortable.

What I Miss: this week was the first time I actually felt like I miss alcoholic beverages, but maybe that is from all the holiday parties we have been in attendance at.  Jonathan made a wonderful rum punch and I will admit that I was a little bummed that I could not partake.  But really... only a little.  I don't drink very often when I'm not pregnant, so for me to miss it once in 8 months is really pretty impressive.

Cravings: none

Best Moment this Week: getting to spend all week with the hubby since he has time off from work.  Also going through all of the baby clothes and starting to organize and wash HeMac's things.  I cannot believe how adorable and tiny all of his clothes are... I am growing more and more excited and nervous about him all the time.

Blood Pressure: SO thankful to have normal blood pressures again this week.  Every day is a blessing!  Starting weekly appointments just to keep an eye on everything and make sure the baby continues growing properly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD