Monday, December 12, 2011

30 weeks 3 days

It's so weird to be sitting at my computer with my little dog in my lap and enjoying the rain on this day.  In my pregnancy with Mason, I was already in the ICU recovery at this point in the day.  My mom was watching over me.  Jonathan was following and keeping up with sweet Mason in the NICU.  I feel so much anxiety and fear on this day.  This is the MOST pregnant I have ever been.  This is full term in my crazy brain.  I feel practically overdue.  That means I am a little on edge.  Lots of crying fits and misunderstandings and whining and whatever else comes with a person who is freaking out.  I am trying so very hard to put on my big girl pants and get excited for the road ahead, but it's really going to take A LOT of strength.  Strength that can only be given through something else... more specifically someone else.


Lord give me strength and peace... make me a little more at ease so that I don't drive away my husband, family and friends.  You are my stronghold.  I will trust in you.

I need to see this little guy and give him a million hugs and kisses, but in at least 7 weeks... I'm definitely not in a hurry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD