How Far Along: 30 weeks!!! I am so happy to have made it this far and still be healthy. 30 weeks has been a personal milestone for me because at 30 weeks 3 days I was horribly sick with preeclampsia and delivered our first baby, Mason. It feels so good to see this little man growing and thriving at this point in my pregnancy, especially after how difficult everything was last time around. Now I just want to make it another week... and keep going on from there.
Size of Baby: 3 lbs 5 oz and well over 15 inches long.... 40th percentile overall which means no IUGR! He is about the size of a head of cabbage if you would like a veggie comparison.
Total Weight Gain: 16lbs...yeah I know...
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: boy
Movement: He has flipped head down... YAY! Which means he is kicking my ribs and sides constantly... ouch!
Sleep: I have been super busy and we have been out a bunch lately, so my eating schedule has been really late which means I don't get to sleep until really late because of heartburn. Last night I fell asleep sitting upright because the heartburn was so intense. I'm trying to eat foods that don't aggravate the reflux, but none of that food sounds even remotely tasty!
What I Miss: being able to have full mobility. It's getting harder and I am getting slower! I am still keeping up with yoga, which helps immensely, but I can't stay bent over for too long or sit for too long or stand for too long and it is just tiring to have constraints.
Cravings: none
Best Moment this Week: finding out that our little one has grown SO much and that I didn't need to have a stress test today and that my specialist doesn't need to see me for 4 weeks! SUCH a relief!
Blood Pressure: 120s/70s. still in normal range! THANK GOD!
I have not had much time to work on baby stuff this week because I have been working on other projects. Hopefully we will finish the nursery portion of the bedroom this weekend (I need Jonathan's help for the remainder of it) so that I will have some sense of readiness. We are waiting to order the car seat until after Christmas, but other than that we are pretty much in good shape for this little guy!








What do you mean "yeah I know" about 16 pounds? I hope you mean that in a good way because girlfriend, I gained 60 pounds.
ReplyDeleteAlso he looks soooo precious. I can't wait to see him on the outside. In 10 weeks. :)
I am just so tremendously happy. I've been counting too. Each day and week is a blessing. Can't wait to see his little nursery section.
ReplyDelete