Thursday, December 15, 2011

31 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: HOLY CRAP... I'm 31 weeks!



Size of Baby: 3 lbs 7 oz and well over 16 inches long.... I dunno if that's his size, but it's a pretty good guess!

Total Weight Gain: 17lbs and my doctor said I will probably gain a pound a week from here on out.

Maternity Clothes: Yes

Gender: boy

Movement: the kid flipped breech again, but I'm trying to be patient and just keep doing a ton of those yoga exercises that encourage him to go head down. I felt him head down again this morning, but as soon as I got up from bed he did a 180 back to breech.  He seriously thinks it's a game.

Sleep: not much

What I Miss: a non achy back and feet.  I have been feeling so much pressure in my sciatic nerves and mid back this week.  I try to just walk it out, but sometimes it is just SO painful!  As for the feet, I have NO idea where that came from.  I have had sore feet from dancing or walking too much, but it seriously feels like my whole foot is bruised or something.  I feel like I should get a foot massage everyday!

Cravings: none

Best Moment this Week: finishing the majority of our nursery stuff and receiving a stuffed rocker in the mail (THANKS MOM).  I am super excited to start resting a little bit.

Blood Pressure: gah... it was 130/80 at my doctors appointment on Tuesday, but the rest of the time it has been 117-122/75ish, which I think is pretty good! It must have been a fluke at my doctors office because it's been really good since.

This week has been super busy with me trying to get gifts together for our families in Texas as well as lots of holiday get-togethers.  Those will obviously NOT stop for another couple of weeks, but glad to say I am mostly done with Christmas shopping!  Anyways, here is this week's bump pics! ENJOY!


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe you are already at 31 weeks! I hope baby McCaffrey finally decides to stay down...that crazy kid!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD