From looking over my medical charts, I know that I developed high blood pressure sometime in between my 22nd and 26th week of pregnancy, which means sometime about now really. I also know that it was pretty sudden and that I did not feel bad at all during the time that it developed. From 26 weeks to 30 weeks was a pretty tough time and I was in and out of the doctor's office/ hospital. Then my pregnancy ended. So for me, this is all I know. This is where my pregnancy should be winding down because at week 30 I delivered a baby. Gosh, I know I shouldn't be thinking this way, but it's hard not to when you went through that much trama. I just keep thinking that something is coming. There is a dark cloud looming overhead.
God please let me ignore this cloud... let me enjoy this time you have blessed me with... let me forget my fears and worries and put my full trust in you.
Trust is more than something we do. It is a realization that we are lead through the desert not to it. Not beguiled into faith so we can be abandoned but lifted up so we can prevail. We love you and are reaching out to hug you. You are an amazing person.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you next week and feel this little boy train for the olympics!!!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!
ReplyDelete