How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of Baby: about as tall as an English hothouse cucumber; weighs about 1 2/3 pounds and is around 14 inches long, head to heel (this is according to babycenter.com... I find out this next Friday how much this little guy is supposedly weighing).
Total Weight Gain: 8lbs
Maternity Clothes: haha sure, why not. Feeling a bit frumpy these days, but I guess when your gut is jutting out a foot in front of you it's hard to feel streamline. hahaha
Gender: boy
Movement: yup yup yup! So thankful for baby boy's movements. He is a wild child in there. I said before that he was more interested in full body rolls, well this week he decided to incorporate rolling and punching. VERY COORDINATED, right?
Sleep: I take great naps, but night sleeping has been a struggle. Some people might notice that I am responding to emails, texts or facebook messages at 2, 4, 6 am Texas time, which is of course 2 hours ahead of where I am. Our wild child is moving furniture in utero or something at those hours, so I'm up randomly and then I feel pretty snoozy during the rest of the day. I am trying SO hard not to take naps so that I can get things accomplished around the house, but I guess I do what I have to do to get some quality shut eye.
What I Miss: running or being more active
Cravings: none
Best Moment this Week: getting to experience all those rolls and punches. As much as they keep me up, I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Blood Pressure: eh... I'm not too impressed with my blood pressures this week. They are higher than where I would like them to be 110-120s/ high 60s/low 70s, which again is really good, but it just makes me nervous to see my numbers creeping. I plan on taking my blood pressure cuff to my doctor's office and checking to see how off the numbers are.
This week I received the fabrics I ordered for the baby bedding. I was able to sew 4 fitted crib sheets and next week I am going to work on the crib skirt. I am really enjoying all of these small projects and I feel as though it's helping me to not get too overwhelmed in preparing for the little guy.
Here are the fabrics I used in the bedding. You are going to have to use your imagination as to what the finished products are because I won't be showing off until everything is finished. ;-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment