I hate Halloween. I honestly do (not because I am against it in any way, but because I had one bad Halloween growing up that ruined the rest of them for me), but I still wish Mason were here. This would have been his 2nd Halloween because he was born on the 11th of October. I have no idea what I would have dressed him up as... probably a little sushi of some sort because Jonathan and I are both sushi lovers. It would have been so much fun to take him to office costume parties, to the pumpkin patch or even trick-or-treating. I guess I will always spend every day of my life envisioning what we would be doing together if he were here even on those holidays I really can't stand.
I wish grieving were a little easier. I wish it didn't go on forever...
We miss him too Christa. Grieving is so tough, hopefully some day it won't be so hard. Only time will help I think.
ReplyDeleteMason made such an impact on our lives.
Our little California roll:)
aww Mom... that is SO sweet. He definitely was a little California Roll.
ReplyDelete