Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Check it out!


See that map, up there?  Fancy right?  That's a screen shot from my google analytics page.  The green highlights tell me the states and cities where my blog is being viewed and keeps count of all my visitors.  So far, Texas and California are my biggest fans.  Imagine that!  I am most popular in my home state and the state of my current residence.  hehe I think it's pretty fantastic!  I didn't realize that so many people from so many different places (27 states) would actually look upon my little blog.  I guess I thought only my parents and in-laws read this thing, but I guess now that I know I have other viewers I am going to have to come up with some better writing material.  If I don't know you personally, you should come on out and introduce yourself!  I love meeting new people and would love to have some new blog buddies!

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog! Look for it every week :) and just now figured out how to post on it without a google account...

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD