Friday, August 26, 2011
the pains of our past
Moving from one home to another can bring up so many emotions. Mostly excitement and hope for new happy memories in a new home, but also sadness for what your leaving. We our moving from our adorable little home in Venice, our first California home. We fought so hard to make ends meet in this home, while Jonathan started his dream job. We conceived our first baby in this place. We learned so much about each other and were so excited to grow our family. This home also has some very dark emotions for me personally. This is where I got sick. This is where I went after we lost our baby. This is where we put away all of his sweet clothes and things. This is where I spent many days crying and hiding from the world. I am so sad to leave this place, but I am hoping for some happier memories at our new place
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment