Nearly two years ago, my sister, Stephanie and her husband, Jeff, became parents. They have the most wonderful and smart little boy named Liam. Although I don't get to spend as much time with him as I wish I could (same with the rest of my family), I completely adore him. I had the pleasure of getting a visit from my sister and Liam this past week while Jonathan was out of town. I cannot express how much fun it is to witness my own sister raising her own little boy. She is so amazing with him and he is just the sweetest little thing. We had so much fun running around Los Angeles together and taking Liam to various out door adventures. Liam had a good time tormenting my dog, Gus. He also discovered his new love for bicycles while we were at the park the other day. Overall, it was a wonderful visit and I cannot wait to see how much Liam has changed and grown by the next time I see him.
0 comments:
Post a Comment