Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of Baby: size of an apple
Total Weight Gain: still down 2-5
Maternity Clothes: I bought some maternity tops, but I don't NEED to wear them, I just bought them because they were cute and inexpensive.
Gender: Hoping to find out the 15th of September.
Movement: Little thumps here and there... Such a joy to have movements!
Sleep: Less nausea in the middle of the night, but still getting up to go to the bathroom at least once. Overall, my energy is starting to come back.
What I Miss: hard workouts and being able to lift heavier items on my own. I feel like such a wimp asking for help all the time!
Cravings: Soup, crispy tacos, cheese
Best Moment this Week: receiving my home doppler in the mail and finding the baby's heartbeat. It was 162!
0 comments:
Post a Comment