Friday, August 19, 2011

14 week update

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 14 weeks

Size of Baby: size of a lemon

Total Weight Gain: still down 2-5 depending on the time of day.

Maternity Clothes: none, although I have taken to wearing long dresses out of pure laziness.

Gender: we find out in 3ish weeks.

Movement: I have been feeling little movements here and there whenever I am laying on the couch or in bed or hunched over in a chair.  With Mason I felt full on alien belly crawls by this time, but this baby seems more gentle in comparison... of course it's still early and I am hoping that this one will be a giant baby in the end!!

Sleep: waking up more and more to go to the bathroom or go get sick in the middle of the night.  I'm still pretty exhausted, but hopeful that my energy will start to return now that I am in my second trimester.

What I Miss:  fun foods.  I still have a pretty weak stomach and I am really missing my crazy sushi adventures.  Oh well, it's all for the best!

Cravings: Soup, bread, cheese

Best Moment this Week: Watching the baby jumping all over my bladder during the ultrasound at my doctors appointment.  I give thanks to God for all of these special moments!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD