This week's ultrasound was very exciting. I couldn't hear the heartbeat at first which scared me, but then the doctor turned off the mute button and all was well! The baby's heartbeat was 181 and it was measuring right on track. It was kicking and punching around which was so fantastic to see. In my last pregnancy, I did not have an ultrasound until my 14th week, so these early ultrasounds are very special. I can honestly say that I see God's miraculous hand in the growth of our baby. In just two short weeks, our baby went from looking like a tadpole, complete with take to looking like a tiny little baby the size of a prune. It is truly amazing and I am so blessed to be able to see the development.
Anyways, here is our little nugget. And just FYI, the printer from the ultrasound machine is nothing like the machine itself. What I get to see is 3d and 2d high resolution picture, what everyone else gets to see is kind of bleh. The future ultrasounds will be much cooler though and I think I will start bringing my memory stick with me and collect the pictures digitally instead.
Can you see the little arm buds and leg buds? They were just wiggling around looking so cute!
Much Love,
Christa and Jonathan


0 comments:
Post a Comment