Thursday, July 14, 2011

8 weeks 5 days

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 8 weeks 5 days




Size of Baby: size of a strawberry

Total Weight Gain: notta... I'm not keeping much down or eating much, so there hasn't been much growth yet.

Maternity Clothes: things are a little baggy right now... except in my chest area.

Gender: no clue, not worried about it yet!

Movement: nothing yet of course... anything I do feel is either round ligament pain or gas.

Sleep: SO MUCH. I find myself averaging at least 10 hours a night and sometimes an hour nap during they day.

What I Miss: Food and exercising. I was going to yoga and running at least 4 times a week. I will fully admit that neither have happened much lately.

Cravings: nothing... I wish I was having cravings!

Best Moment this Week: seeing my family in Texas and finally being able to tell our parents about their upcoming grand-baby.

Since I did not have an ultrasound this week, I will upload a belly shot. I'd like to think that I look pretty good... so don't any of you start rubbing my belly or telling me I look six months along or anything. That would NOT be appreciated.



Much Love,

Christa and Jonathan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD