Philippians 4:6-8 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
Had another doctors appointment today, but with the obstetrician, Dr. Ghozland. The nurses weighed me, took my blood pressure and drew blood. I got a VERY quick ultrasound from Dr. G just to make sure everything was as it should be and that was it. I always get extremely nervous/anxious before every appointment. I am just so scared that someone is going to realize that this is all a dream and I am not really pregnant. Good thing I have a few pictures that document that I actually am and I have such severe morning sickness that I know there is something growing inside of me! Let's just hope this bean keeps growing like he/she should. In other news, this was probably the only doctors appointment where I showed up 2lbs lighter than my pre-pregnancy weight. It doesn't surprise me since food has been off the menu for a few weeks, but it could be much worse and for that I am thankful. I just hope the sickness lets up a bit so that I can resume my exercising. This pregnancy will be all about keeping my body and the baby as healthy as can be which means I will need to keep active.
Thanks again for keeping up with us and keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. You will never know how much it truly means to us.
Much Love!
Christa and Jonathan
0 comments:
Post a Comment