Today's results were as follows:
Risk for Down Syndrome - 1/10,000
Risk for Trisomy 18 - 1/24,000
I have about 40 pics from the ultrasound session... The bean was putting on a show for me and dancing. So CUTE! I just pray that it keeps growing and doing everything it should and that my body does the same. Trying really hard not to worry...
ps: the first photo is 4D and the baby was dancing around and the second shows the measurement of the clear (translucent) space in the tissue at the back of the baby's neck. Babies with abnormalities tend to accumulate more fluid at the back of their neck during the first trimester, causing this clear space to be larger than average. Our baby's space was just fine!
Risk for Down Syndrome - 1/10,000
Risk for Trisomy 18 - 1/24,000
I have about 40 pics from the ultrasound session... The bean was putting on a show for me and dancing. So CUTE! I just pray that it keeps growing and doing everything it should and that my body does the same. Trying really hard not to worry...
ps: the first photo is 4D and the baby was dancing around and the second shows the measurement of the clear (translucent) space in the tissue at the back of the baby's neck. Babies with abnormalities tend to accumulate more fluid at the back of their neck during the first trimester, causing this clear space to be larger than average. Our baby's space was just fine!


0 comments:
Post a Comment