Wednesday, November 25, 2015

weekly wonder: fourteen






This week I took Noah for his first ice skating experience. My buddy, Karla, joined us, but decided to sit out and watch Olive for me while I skated with Noah. She might have dodged a bullet with that choice because I was majorly sore from trying to hold Noah's hands and make sure he didn't hit the ice. Haha

He absolutely LOVED ice skating. He didn't do much, but loved holding my hand and going in circles around the rink. 

We went home and picked daddy up for dinner and I managed to talk him into going skating with Noah after we finished eating. It was really emotional for me to watch Noah looking like such a big boy and Jonathan loved getting to share one of his favorite hobbies from when he was a boy. 

It was such a perfect afternoon. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD