Both top teeth are bulldozing their way through Olive's gum lines. Sleeping has been rough, but I know things will let up as soon as these pesky teeth finish bugging her. She is fine during the day, it's at night and the wee hours of the morning we struggle.
Little thing has literally been SO close to walking. The standing thing and cruising thing is down. Now it's the taking a step. She won't let anyone help her either. Just like with standing it is her figuring it out on her own. I'm so impressed with her determination.
She has been so vocal lately. Mostly it's about Mama and milk and more which all sound a little similar but I can tell what she means in context. Hands slapping on the table saying "maaa maaa" means more. "Mamamamamamama" is her way of calling for me or getting my attention and "maaaaam maaaaam" is her way of yelling for milk. She also says "Dada" for Jonathan and "Baba" which I think might mean Noah?
I love that Olive is becoming a little person right now. It's so much fun. Yesterday I looked over and she was trying to put Noah's shoe on her foot. And then she was trying to put his sunglasses on. She knows what these items are and she wants to try and use them herself. I try to give her a lot of freedom with her play while Noah is at school and she seems to be so good at playing by herself and so very contemplative.
I can't believe she's growing and changing so fast. I really wish I could hold on to her as a little baby forever because she's only little once, but this older baby is a lot of fun too and I am very excited about this upcoming stage.


0 comments:
Post a Comment