Still a little obsessed with all things 4th of July at our house, if you cannot already tell by Olive's weekly mugshot. The kids have been marching and waving a flag around the house day and night.
Second upper tooth has broken though, but hasn't pushed out fully yet. She seems to be in good spirits despite all that pain.
This week has been so fun. Olive has started shaking her head no and babbling even more. She acts as though she is holding a conversation with us. I love it!
She LOVES sharing a room with Olive and Noah loves having her in the room with him. They don't always go to sleep right away, but they wave and make noises at one another from across the room and seem to enjoy one another's company. We joke that Olive has a sheep bleat laugh and at one point Noah started mimicking her laugh to get attention. Well now they will bleat at each other when they are supposed to be settling for sleep. It's so funny. I have tried to record it a few times but usually when they hear me walk closer they stop making noises. I love their silly sibling relationship.
We are getting closer to first Olive's birthday party... a little less than a month away. I am so excited and sad for this milestone. Only God knows if we will have more children, but I get misty eyed thinking about this being my last baby to have a first birthday celebration.
I will just have to savor this time that much more!

I love your blog!
ReplyDelete