Monday, June 08, 2015

weekly olive: forty-two


Sweet little Olive started clapping this week.  She is so joyous and it makes me so happy.
She loves playing "chase big brother" and Noah really seems to love that game too.

Olive also took one step this week... I tricked her into it, so now I know that she is totally capable.  I don't really mind if she wants to hold off though.  Lord knows I don't really need two running around the house just yet.  We are still in the middle of swimming lessons and she seems to really be enjoying those as well.  She might cry for a few minutes right when getting into the pool but once she warms up, she is clapping and squawking up a storm.  Olive's fine motor skills are starting to get really impressive.  She loves closing and opening containers and can sit and entertain herself quietly for some time.  Girls sure are different than boys...  

We're busy, but we are having fun.  Love this little ray of sunshine.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD