Friday, June 12, 2015

weekly olive: forty-three

Oh this sweet little bubble face... so cute but having so much teething pain this week.
On top of that I have been transitioning her to the crib in the nursery and up until now she has been sleeping in a pack and play in our room.  She seems to be doing okay except for the waking from teething.  I miss her sweet little snores all night long though.  

Olive has been doing a great job with eating solids.  She loves cucumbers and meat.  Steak, chicken, fish.  She doesn't care. And no matter what she's eating she wants to feed herself.  Glad we decided to do baby led weaning with her.  She usually chokes a few times during every meal, but that really doesn't seem to scare her from eating more.   

I've been throwing around 1st birthday ideas this week.  Can't believe that in nearly 2 months we will have a one year old.  I am just wishing that time would slow down.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD