Sunday, January 25, 2015

weekly olive: twenty-three

Miss Olive is a wiggle worm these days.  I put her down anywhere and she is turned over or in a completely different direction pretty quickly afterwards.  It's going to be interesting with TWO that move...  I can see those of you who already have two or more kids just laughing maniacally at me right now.  I am starting to get it.

Sweet girl is doing better with sleeping.  I do think it was totally a wonder week/ growth spurt.  We are starting to settle again which for me is wonderful!

She has noticed food in just the last few days.  She has NO idea what to do with it but she likes to grab at it, stick it in her mouth and lick at it.  There is no sucking or chewing...  I am waiting for her to be able to do a little more of a chewing motion before we actually introduce food.

Olive has started making consonant babbling noises.  No mama or dada yet, but I bet she will soon and I cannot wait!

Olive and Noah's paternal grandfather has been visiting this week and so she's been getting lots of love and extra attention which she seems to really enjoy! My kids are definitely little hams.

We are just having so much fun watching this girl grow!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD