Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 36 weeks!!!!
Size of Baby: about the size of a honeydew melon
Total Weight Gain: 25lbs. I am seeing the doctor twice a week now for non stress tests and blood pressure monitoring... so lucky me I get to ALSO see my weight. It was up to 27lbs on Monday and then by Thursday I was down 2lbs. It definitely wasn't a fluke either because I got weighed TWICE on Thursday since I had back to back appointments.
Maternity Clothes: yes... and getting a lot of use out of my dresses right now since I am feeling so hot and bothered all the time. I also went and purchased some bigger than my non-pregnant sized clothes for after delivery. I am not one to keep wearing maternity clothing. So I bought myself some comfy yoga pants and tanks to wear around the house after the baby is born.
Gender: GIRLIE
Movement: She is head down and I feel hiccups really really low ALOT. It's weird feeling, but its comforting to know that she is practicing her breathing. I also feel a lot of rolling actions. Thankfully she isn't flat out kicking my ribs day in and day out... that would get really old really fast I am sure. During my ultrasound the doctor said she is starting to engage because her head was literally touching my bladder? I guess that means I will start waddling soon?
Sleep: my sciatic nerve is giving me lots and lots of trouble. I have doubled the amount of pillows that I stick between my legs to give my back some extra relief at night, but it's still really hard to sleep.
What I Miss: sleep and getting out of the house!!!
Cravings: nothing really. I did have a few days where I really really wanted queso. So we went to Freebirds and I ate queso a few times and that was it. Now I am back to being picky and a little nauseous feeling.
Best Moment this Week: having my fluids checked on Monday and Thursday and seeing that with rest and a TON of hydration, my levels went up. They were still on the lower end, but my doctor felt comfortable sending me home to rest and continue hydrating which meant baby girl could bake some more!
Blood Pressure: It's been pretty borderline but mostly hovering at 130/80s. If I stay on my side ALL.DAY.LONG its normal, but if I do anything... it starts jumping all around. I am wondering if my sciatic back pain is also causing spikes in it. It seriously puts me in some horrible pain that I would think anyone's blood pressure would start spiking.
Like I said earlier, I am seeing my high risk doctor twice a week and my regular doctor just once a week. I know that they are watching me really closely. I'm also taking it REALLY easy at home. Like making me go crazy easy. If I can just make it into next week I will feel so much more confident about her being healthy and not needing NICU time. It's the home stretch people!


My favorite picture so far!
ReplyDeleteEverything is still looking good! The pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDelete