Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 37 weeks (the old full term).
Size of Baby: about the size of a winter melon... I have no idea what that is!
Total Weight Gain: 26 lbs. Guess me and the baby are still growing. ha
Maternity Clothes: yes... although I will admit that I have been going pants-free at home a lot. Please don't come visit without a text or call first. ;-)
Gender: GIRLIE
Movement: baby girl is head down and low low low. I thought that maybe she had flipped one day because my seemingly dropped belly looked higher up, but then it became apparent that she was just stretching really long. She's been bonking my pubic bone a lot with her head which is really painful, but it's always reassuring that she's moving.
Sleep: not a whole lot of sleeping going on between the potty breaks and the insomnia.
What I Miss: sleep, sleep and more sleep.
Cravings: nothing really. I have been getting a lot of stomach aches, but I think it's because she's putting so much pressure on everything.
Best Moment this Week: seeing our growing girl during an ultrasound on Wednesday. She looks like she's growing nice a big!
Blood Pressure: It's been pretty borderline high. I am trying to rest and relax as much as possible. Just trying to hold off for another few weeks.
Really everything is going well. My bags are packed, the carseat is installed and all of our backup support is on standby to help with Noah when the time comes. We are so lucky to have our LA family! I hate to seem impatient (because I really want her to be as healthy and fully baked as possible), but I really can't wait to get this show on the road. It feels like this pregnancy has lasted years...


0 comments:
Post a Comment