Tuesday, June 10, 2014

weekly wonder: Waco in May




This first leg of our trip was spent in Dallas, but that Sunday I really wanted to see my sister and her family, so we met them half way in Waco for lunch and a play date.

It really wasn't much more than just a few hours, but I have really really missed seeing my sister and her kids.  They have grown so much and next time I see them they will be completely different people and man does that make me home-sick for Texas more than ever.

I tried my best to get pics of my nephew Liam, but he is just too fast for me.  I barely caught Noah, but Clara... that girl is still my speed and she was just cute as ever.  So thankful to have gotten that afternoon with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD