Friday, May 02, 2014

nugget: twenty-two weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 22 weeks!


Size of Baby: about the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain: 6-8lbs I am guessing?

Maternity Clothes: My belly really popped this week and the heat wave continues.  I have a bunch of cute maternity clothes that my friend Colleen passed along to me and the ones that I bought last week to hopefully get me through most of the pregnancy.  Everything seems pretty roomy so hopefully I won't outgrow them!

Gender: girlie!!!

Movement: little girl is now getting to the point where she rolls around and makes my belly sway from side to side.  It's pretty comical.

Sleep: it's hit or miss.  Sometimes I am out like a light and sometimes I have major insomnia.

What I Miss: just having a regular appetite.

Cravings: spicy things and lots of veggies.

Best Moment this Week: Watching this little person transform my belly into a jungle gym.  Can't wait for her to get bigger and stronger.

Blood Pressure: 120s/70s

I've started having the acid reflux combined with nausea. Yay... Wasn't so keen on that. Trying really hard to eat fresh fruits and veggies for the cravings but reflux really doesn't like that very much. Such a vicious cycle. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD