Monday, March 17, 2014

nugget: six weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 6 weeks 3 days


Size of Baby: size of a sweet pea

Total Weight Gain: I've lost a little weight due to Noah's stomach bug that he passed around the house...

Maternity Clothes: um... no.

Gender: excited for either

Movement: last week was a whole lot of puking. This week has just been dry heaving.

Sleep: A whole lot of insomnia followed by crazy can't keep my eyes open exhaustion.  It's driving me crazy.

What I Miss: food?  It's a little early to be missing things.

Cravings: gross... it's cute you think I'm eating much these days.

Best Moment this Week: going to see my OB and seeing that the baby actually has a STRONG heartbeat and making an appointment with my perinatologist so that he can assess the viability of the pregnancy.  

Blood Pressure: I've been too lazy to take it this week. Let's just pretend it's been great.

Got my prescription for lovenox this week.  I am not so eager to start the needle jabbing, but it's what both me and the baby need, so I will just keep poking.

Check out the photo of my little nugget! It was even measuring right on track for it's gestation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD