Pregnancy Highlights
How Far Along: 8 weeks 4 days
Size of Baby: size of a raspberry
Total Weight Gain: I haven't gained or lost any weight which is surprising since I usually lose a little weight in the beginning
Maternity Clothes: no visible body changes yet... Although I am feeling annoyed by pants by the end of the evening, but there is still plenty of room in them.
Gender: excited for either
Movement: just me running back and forth to the bathroom and laying down a bunch out of exhaustion and nauseation.
Sleep: having random bouts of insomnia... haven't started waking up in the night to pee yet, but I am definitely racing to the bathroom when my alarm goes off in the morning instead of hiding out in bed.
What I Miss: energy, exercise (too tired to move) and appetite.
Cravings: I'd rather not talk about food. Everything is a struggle. I can usually manage rice. Vegetables are more favorable than meat right now. Meat is my worst enemy.
Best Moment this Week: hearing the heartbeat (171) and seeing a sweet little baby wiggle around on the ultrasound screen. Such a comfort to see.
Blood Pressure: 111/76 which is great. I was even rushing like crazy to get to my appointment so I assumed it would be elevated. I will take these types of readings!
Started lovenox 2 almost 3 weeks ago when we had an ultrasound to find the heartbeat. Both my OB and MFM thought it really wouldn't hurt to start injections earlier this time around. I was also placed on progesterone pills and given some anti-nausea meds. I hope the progesterone is doing its job... I was told I wasn't really low, but it wasn't high either and it can't hurt after my history. The anti-nausea pills are not really helping all that much but they are at least keeping me from puking all the time and that is appreciated!
I go back to see both doctors in 3 weeks(for NT test and screening) and I am hoping and praying everything will be well because I really want to tell our family on our next family visit to Texas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment