Sunday, February 09, 2014

Photography Class Photo Session

I mentioned before I was taking a photography class and that I was feeling really insecure about the work I was producing.  I think it didn't help that I was smack in the middle of planning Noah's birthday party, having lots of family visitors and in the middle of computer crisis.  It all seemed to be happening at the exact same time and completely stressing me out.


Right as I was starting to get the hang of things... the class is OVER. hah.  Isn't that the way things usually work?  Anyways, the class ended up being great.  I learned a lot about natural lighting and using features of my camera that I wouldn't normally use.  I also learned that sometimes a photo does not have to be technical to be good (technically)? haha yeah exactly!  My instructor, Kellie Hatcher, was pretty amazing and a very informative instructor, not to mention she gave great feedback.

Anyways, I wanted to share my final project from the class as it is the one that makes the most sense to someone who is not knee-deep in the lessons.

This is my attempt to photo-document the last morning of Noah being o-n-e.







1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Not that I'm a professional by any means, but I do know my photography has just gotten better with more practice! So, more photos of Noah!!

    ReplyDelete

Designed with love by BDD