I didn't forget... I promise. We were just been in the land of no internet for so long that all these posts are piling up on me and THEN Noah and I caught the nastiest of stomach bugs (Noah's first time to throw up) that has rendered me useless... Blah blah... you understand.
Twenty-three months is scary. He is SO close to two. Changing so much. He talks NON-STOP. Like literally has full on conversations with me ALL DAY LONG.
Sample Conversation:
Me: What did you do today?
N: Dancing, eating and playing. Noah run free.
Me: Sounds like a busy day.
N: Awe-some day... Mommy... Awe-some.
And yes... my kid uses words like awesome, amazing, pretty, fancy. hahah... very much his mother's vocabulary. Basic yet pretty descriptive.
Noah is still using diapers, although I would like to start working potty training into the picture in 2014. I must be crazy, right? I'm not in the biggest of hurries, but at the same time I am sick of changing those nasty toddler diapers...EW.
He still sleeps pretty well at night and takes one long nap during the day. Although, with him being sick this week he took anywhere from 2-4 naps during the day.
He is still a very adventuresome eater... he even had 2 escargot at my aunt and uncle's Christmas party.
He is running around a lot and trying to jump. He climbs everything... nothing is safe. Top of the kitchen table? No problem. If you don't click him into his carseat fast enough he will climb over the seats and into the trunk. He opens all the doors and has locked himself in a few rooms, which yes, freaked me the crap out!!! He knows all of his immediate relatives names, can call them by name and give them hugs and kisses.
He is still REALLY stubborn and of course hates being told "no".
He is officially obsessed with Sesame Street and I have learned to accept it and even enjoy our Sesame Street conversations now.
Overall he is so much fun these days. There are of course those moments where that terrible toddler pops out and I want to pull my hair out, but most of the time he is such a sweet love-bug that I quickly forget those moments. I love this kid with every fiber of my being.
0 comments:
Post a Comment