Friday, October 11, 2013

weekly wonder: thirty-two




While we were in Texas, Jonathan decided that he wanted to host a get-to-gether where he could cook for our families.  This is where THE PIT came into our lives.  Once he decided that he needed to dig a pit, we had to go on the hunt for the perfect cooking materials.  We decided to hit up the local Fiesta market in hopes to find some of the specialized ingredients Jonathan needed to cook his pork in THE PIT.

Noah really loved Fiesta.  There are lots of bright colors and of course we found ourselves trying on sombreros and picking up interesting leaves at the store.  It was quite the adventure.  Since there really was no reason to photograph EVERYTHING at Fiesta because its just a grocery store that has more Mexican spices than most supermarkets, I am going to include photos of Jonathan pit digging process. I semi-documented the cooking process on September's 10 on 10, but I thought you might be interested in a more in-depth look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD