Friday, October 11, 2013

weekly wonder: thirty-three

I have been itching to take Noah to the Dallas Zoo since he was born, but we have always been super rushed during our visits or Noah was too young or it just hasn't worked out weather-wise.  Well...I decided that since Noah has been so interested in animals lately that this was the time to visit and that I was just going to make it happen.

So my mom took off work on Monday and drove Jonathan, Noah and I to the zoo.  Oh my it was so much fun! Crazy thing about the Dallas Zoo is that there was so much that was the same from when I was little.  It was very much a deja vu experience.  I was also surprised at how much the zoo had updated and how personable the staff and zookeepers were.  We actually got to talk to the zookeepers about various animals at the different exhibits and there were areas where you could feed some of the different animals.  It was fantastic!  And of course since it wasn't very crowded, Noah was able to see the animals much easier and closer than if we had been at another more popular zoo (ahem San Diego).

Since it was still pretty hot outside and Noah was tired and hungry, we only stayed for a few hours, but it was definitely a trip worth making and I can't wait to go again! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD