I was recently tested for allergies... it appears that I am majorly allergic to latex, bananas and grass. I love being outside so I have to be prepared...
My baby boy loves being outside too...
Since we were keeping busy today, we headed to the nursery to get some veggies so we could start our fall garden.
Noah has recently discovered that plants can have a scent. He smelled nearly every plant in the nursery.
He also tried to load every plant he could get his hands on in our cart.
He was very busy and thus... I was also busy!
Here we are loading the car up with lots of green things.
I can't believe how big he is getting.
This pripri has seen many home projects in the last 10 months. We are so glad that made the switch!
He was so excited when he realized the plants were for our house... he couldn't keep his hands off of them.
He even brought his little push cart outside so that he could haul the plants around the yard.
This is just a sneak peek of the greens... it will take many more hours to finish this garden project, especially since I have Noah helping me. hah.












0 comments:
Post a Comment