Thursday, August 22, 2013

twinkies: week five



How Far Along: 5 weeks

Size of Baby: appleseed and already starting to develop it's heart, stomach, liver, kidney as well as  digestive, circulatory and nervous systems!!

Total Weight Gain: nothing yet.

Maternity Clothes: none yet, but I am still wearing some nursing tanks from after having Noah.  They are just so comfortable!

Gender: no clue, not worried about it yet!

Movement: nothing yet of course... anything I do feel is either round ligament pain or gas.

Sleep: I am absolutely exhausted, but for some reason I can't get a good night's sleep.  With both Mason and Noah I was out every night before Jonathan even got home from work.  

What I Miss: glass of red wine, energy? Nothing really, yet.

Cravings: nothing sounds good right now.

Best moment of the week: hearing that my beta HCG had increased!

It's really scary to already be writing about this baby, but I don't want to look back and regret that I didn't document as much as I did with Mason or Noah.  This baby is already so wanted!  I am not 100% sure how far along I am at this point in my pregnancy... my OB has been out of town so I must wait for an ultrasound.  The blood work looks promising though.  HCG levels were 300 the first draw and then 3000 four days later.  I am told that's really good! I am hoping and praying that this little guy growing inside me keeps at it because the thought of having a sibling for Noah is really exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Designed with love by BDD